Thursday, January 28, 2016

One and only ... 'Solid, Boulder Opal' (^^)



One and only ...


And I really mean it.


If you think you're special and deserve the best in life, sure you'll understand what I meant, seeing this photo.









Australian top quality opal, especially 'black opal' 
and 'boulder opal' is something you can not walk pass 
when looking for a nice piece of jewelry 
that can make you happy forever !!


Of course it has to be 'real thing' though.



Unique, elegant, precious ...


Just like yourself or like someone who 
you think is really special 
(^^)


So ...  Are you special ?!?



I truly love this Australian Gem, 
and I am proud of myself when wearing a 
stunning jewelry which only belongs to me.



One and only ...

It is definitely me !!!












xxxx       Malayvone

  




2 comments:

  1. Hi Blogger!

    Happy to hear this from you. You wrote amazing things that is very knowledgeable.
    Could you please help me out? Where can I purchase
    Wholesale chakra Jewelry? .
    Looking for online Wholesale silver gemstone Jewelry supplies
    or searching terms like Silver gemstone rings,
    silver gemstone earrings, wholesale silver gemstone bracelets,
    Yoga jewelry or new age jewelry are ways to find and buy chakra jewelry. But visiting a new age site is also a likely
    source and may offer a fun and exciting experience for any shopper.
    Hope you will help me out. Keep uploading good content. It�s very helpful for me

    ReplyDelete