Tuesday, August 26, 2014

OPAL COLOR ...





Many people says that they're proud of being 
who they are and what they do, where they're from. 

Well, I am one of them too.  
(^^)
Being a "Laotian" (Lao People) 
makes me feeling special !!









When I look at beautiful opals like these ... their color reminds me of Lao traditional dress, which I often wear or have worn at Lao party many times before.


Doesn't it resembles Lao's beautiful dress like above?
Nice and bright, elegant and very silky ...









When I was younger, I dancedin front of 500+
people who attended to my cousin's wedding, 
wearing Lao silk dress, colors exactly like the opal color showing here ...


Red, Gold, Orange, just 'firely' and 'passionate' 
and 'brightest' - breathtaking and unbelievably gorgeous, every time I wear Lao traditional dress, 
it made me feel like I was a super star, feeling really 
special & the best, with pride!!









Perhaps, these opals are also 'feeling' the same (?!)

Being Australian, being Solid ... and being 
'Red / Orange' colors, being black opal or boulder opal .. 
standing right up, above any other colors, 
must be feeling the greatest !!!

Of course, many other colors are beautiful in their own.
To see our huge collection, 
please check this site out.









Just be confident and happy, when you see & touch 
this amazing colors ...

As for me, it's the color of my life, my passion, 
my dream and happiest memories of my country, 
LAOS  (^^)


Only Australian Opal can show colors like this!!

Love Australia, Love Australian Opals and
Love the color of Lao traditional dress ...
Have a nice day everyone!!



xxxx     Malayvone












No comments:

Post a Comment