Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Feels like "HOLLYWOOD STAR" !!!?





As soon as I touched down at Los Angeles Airport,
the feeling was MAX !!! Oh, that's because
I found these flag's so lovely and AUSTRALIA ... (^^)
LOVE AUSTRALIA wherever I am !!!
 

 
For those who's never been to LA,
please check the link above.
 






Just few steps away from my hotel, there's
so many movie stars you can meet and step on (haha)!!
I met JOHN TRAVOLTA (my favorite actor), TOM CRUIS, JACKIE CHAN, KEVIN COSTNER, MICHAEL JACKSON
and so on ... ♪♪
 

 
HOLLYWOOD - WALK OF FAME
 





And of course, never exclude this amazing icon - The UNIVERSAL STUDIOS !!!!
 
Australia (especially Gold Coast) is a great place for the ride& theme parks, but not quite the same.
Kids or adults, young or old, single or taken ...
It does not matter what you are, you will definitely love UNIVERSAL STUDIOS experience.  









The weather was perfect, so was my plate ... (^^) 
Filled with sweetness, beautiful colors
(reminds me of rainbow opals)
so much fun and so many deserts to chose from!  
 
I am in heaven ♪









AUSTRALIA will always be my BEST HOME  ...
but you know what? If you can find a chance to
see more and do more, you'll be absolutely
"HONORED" and "HAPPIER" in life. 





 
 
 
Before I go, check out this BLUE SKY !!?
It looks exactly the same as Australian blue sky
today and it always resemble me
of my favorite Opal Jewellery.
 
 
For more information on beautiful blue color collection
and special opal collection from Down Under,
please see our shopping site, thanks!!
 
 
 
 
Have a wonderful afternoon ...   
 
xxxx   Malayvone
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment