Wednesday, February 20, 2013

☆ My Favorite Cafe ☆


Hi, everyone! (^o^)/

How are you?

Let me introduce my favorite cafe,
it's very popular among local people everyday キラキラ デコメ絵文字


 
 



 
 

The place is called "Madam Tojo Cafe" コーヒー デコメ絵文字
sometimes I go there for lunch.


Madam Tojo is in Chirn Park

It's a very FUNKY cafe
 
Please look at inside....
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

How do you think?

The interiors are classic French style,

very relaxing atmosphere there ニコちゃん*花デコメ絵文字


My recommended drink is this ......


 
 
 
 






Guess What??? ~(・・?))(((;・・)?



This is a Lemon Glass Tea 猫 お茶 マッタリ デコメ絵文字
 
☆☆☆Highly recommended ☆☆☆


After relax, now i am thinking a new anklet design!
 
I can show you a little bit....プレゼント デコメ絵文字


 
 





This item will be introduced on our shopping site
bijew soon~
 
 
Please come & find your 1 & only ハートデコメ絵文字


Have a good day!
 
 
xxx Miyuki







No comments:

Post a Comment