Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Penguin Opal

Good evening!!!

Today,I would like to introduce you this magnificent Black opal.....

                           It is 0.95carat, Black opal  from Lightning Ridge.
  
What I love about this opal is this vivid colour!!this is not a large piece, but the brilliancy of this opal is one of the best I've ever seen.

And also, can you find "a penguin" in this opal?
Yes,on the right side!!!This opal gives me an imagination of  a penguin in Antarctica, along with an Aurora....

What can you imagine from this opal???


Australian opals have so many colours and patterns.When you see  one, it is one and only, which you'll never find another the same.How special.....


If you find any interesting opal from our collection in website, please email us and let us know!!!!!
I hope you will enjoy special characters in our opal collection....

Have a beautiful evening.
M H

No comments:

Post a Comment